Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween


We had a good Halloween, well at least I think we did. Kaleb got to decorate some fun cookies.

His favorite part was eating them. This same day Kaleb would not take a nap at about 4:45 he wanted to look out the window and watch for Daddy to come home. I kept telling him he would not be home for another 45minutes. He went down to the front room anyway and within in 10minutes I went to check on him and found him like this.

We had fun carving out pumpkins. Could not get Kaleb to help clean them out. He was willing to just watch us do all the yucky work. But he loved to look at them after we lit them up.

These next pics crack me up. Kaleb was planing on being Spiderman for Halloween and that was fine but I found an Iron suit and it was only $12 so I bought it too. But I did not want him to ruin the mask so we did not give it to him until Halloween day. He was really excited and had to wear it immediately. So as you can see in the next pics he was having a great time being IronMan. Mikko was willing to dress up and that was great of him. I just took pictures and video of our little clan.


Our first stop was at Kaleb's buddy, Chase, house. These two just love each other. Chase hurried and got ready and they went trick or treating together. They had a good time and Kaleb would keep holding onto some of the candy given to him and would not put it in his bucket. I guess he just had to have his hand on some.

Kaija was our cute little giraffe. She was a good sport and enjoyed going with us down the street. It was such a nice day the weather was great it was really cold the day before but Halloween was great. We did not even have to wear a jacket.

1 comment:

LDeSbian said...

Like I said before, I may not like seeing kids dressed up at my work, but you're kids are so cute! Looks like it was a fun Halloween. I love the last picture of baby.