Thursday, October 8, 2009

Odds & Ends

We watched our neighbor every week for trade because she watches our kids once a week. It's a good little deal. A couple of weeks ago we had Macie over and here we are playing the alligator game. I was trying to do anything and everything to show Macie a good time because I short time earlier my almost 3 year old bit her. I was mortified that he did it and I wish I would have been watching at the moment it happened so I could have stopped it. Needless to say Kaleb was promptly and sternly put into timeout and then I showered Macie with treats and whatever she wanted so she would want to come back to see us again.
My neighbor informed me a day or two later that she wanted to come play again so I feel better. Later that night the socks were still on the floor and Kaleb was playing around. He says ouch ouch and come over to me and shows me his hand and I asked him what was the matter he said "the alligator got him". And he kept doing that every time he touched a sock. It was cute.

Every once in awhile Mikko and I will give each other a foot rub and we were doing it this night and Kaleb wanted to get one too. So here he is enjoying a great foot massage from his Dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Kaleb is a spoiled kid! I want a foot rub too!