Thursday, November 26, 2009

November

November came and went really fast. We were busy. Mikko keeps on working, and I keep on taking care of the kids which is a task. Kaija started teething at the end of the month and her sleeping habits are getting worse instead of better. I am hoping that I can get a good nights rest sometime soon. I hope that is not in years.
Kaija like to play with her feet and she will even suck on her toes.
Here she is holding her own bottle now. A couple days before Thanksgiving she decided she no longer wanted to nurse, so she is a full time bottle girl now. Above is also her 6 month picture she is getting so big. We went to the Doctor for her 6 month visit and she was off the charts for her height, 28.25 inches tall. She is in the 95+ for weight, 18.8 pounds.
These kids are a daily challenge for me but I love them dearly. Kaleb everyday wants to wear either his Spiderman or Ironman suit, so that is why there will be lots of pictures of him wearing them.

No comments: