Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gateway

I got a little behind with the birth of sister and all but now I am catching up on what has been going on. These pictures are from when we went to Gateway for two reasons. This was on the Saturday before Kaija was born. The reasons for going was 1- I took the blue cohosh that was supposed to make me go into labor (but didn't). I took it then I walked around Gateway to try and get the contractions started. 2nd- was for Kaleb to have a good time and from the pictures you can see that he did. Here he is with the ball contraption thing. He likes to pull this face lately when getting his picture taken.
The policeman. Not quite sure since Mikko was the one with him while I was out walking.

He loves playing horse with Dad and so he looks like he enjoyed pretending on this horse as well.

He loved the Helicopter that the have on top of the building. Dad said that he was so excited when you pushed the button and it makes the noise like it is actually going to take off.

When he saw these pics he told me about how he pushed the button and then he made the helicopter sound. He is so animated.
Daddy and son had a great time together and I am glad they had the opportunity to spend the afternoon together just Father and Son.

No comments: