Monday, May 4, 2009

Pregnancy Woes

OK first of all I don't want any comments on my ugly toes. Yes my toes look like they are really long but the reality is I have SHORT big toes and yes I know what they look like so don't ask if I have seen them.

OK I just have to say that women who love to be pregnant are crazy or lying, but maybe just maybe there are women out there who actually do have painless pregnancies......good for them they can have all the rest of the children that I am not going to have. Well this pregnancy has been very different from KB's and I have not enjoyed it and therefore don't plan to do it again. We are done after this little girl comes out which I hope is very soon.

I did not get any swelling of my feet with KB but this time my feet have hurt all the time and this is how fat they are now it is really gross and not comfortable at all. I can not wear any of my shoes except flip flops and an old stretched out pair of sneakers.

I am 4 days more pregnant than I have ever been before and my due date is still 26 days out but don't see how in the world I can make it 26 more days. I can't move around in bed after I lay down without great difficulty and my right hand constantly falls asleep in the night and I wake up almost every two hours from the throbbing pain in my hand. When I try to go walking for exercise I have constant contractions and of course my feet are huge!! I so want to get this baby out so I can at least try to have a normal body. :o)


7 comments:

Wendy said...

You're poor feet...they look so painful! I hope that little girl comes soon so you can get back to normal.

Heidi said...

I saw those babies yesterday and they appear to be getting bigger! Try and keep them elevated. You poor dear. I know the feeling of being pregnant days and even weeks longer than you ever have before. I was only 11 days longer with this last one but let me tell you it felt like a YEAR! I hope you will all be able to stay comfortable and get some relief soon. Just breathe. It will be ok. You are stronger than you think!

Carrie said...

:( Oh man, that critter needs to show her face ASAP! I'll petition the labor fairy to pay you a visit tomorrow!

Achtung Amy! said...

Oh boy. You need to have that baby....she'll be worth it but I'm sure right now you question it. Hang in there...make Mikko waite on you :)

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about the pregnancy woes! Thanks again for all the shoes and socks. Blake was thrilled! He took everything out of the box and spread them throughout his room. We appreciate the hand-me-downs!

triplej said...

Oh...so sorry. She will be coming and it will be worth it!

Nina and Ryan said...

I didn't remember your feet being so swollen the last time I saw you--so sorry to hear how miserable this last part is, but hopefully she'll get here ASAP!!!