Sunday, March 20, 2011

Post St. Patricks Day Gathering




So for a post holiday St. Patty's Day celebration, I invited the Northern Brown's over to our house. I was pretty lame and only took pictures of the food. Of course that just shows what I am obsessed with. Also we had a Mexican food not Irish. Good thing we are not full blooded Irish, we are for sure offending a lot of Irishmen.
Anyway it was fun to have McKay (minus McKay), Alvin and Robert's families over. We had a little Irish Trivia game and I think we learned a few things so it was an educational evening as well. So glad that I have such a great family. They are all busy but I do enjoy when we can get together.

1 comment:

Brant and Jana said...

St. Patrick wasn't an Irishman. Sorry I missed the trivia I might have known something:) love the food and that family!