Thursday, March 3, 2011

January 2011

So January was obviously not picture worthy or something. I guess we did not do much. But I love the pictures of the kids with the Super Hero capes. They are so cute when they play together. I am glad they like to play with each other and it is so funny to see how much Kaija loves everything the Kaleb likes. She really loves Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear. Her other favorite is the Little Mermaid. In the opening of the show when Ariel is not at the concert Kaija always put her hands to her cheeks and sighs "ooohhhh".
I spent some time getting ready to be a vendor at a Bridal Show in Davis County. I was thankful to Kelli for helping me out, she would chat with people about my services while I was giving free makeovers. I had lots of interest but nobody wants to commit right then. I swear in Utah no one wants to pay to get their makeup done. I hope those girls who said they wanted to do it will actually call me when their weddings get closer.
Both Kaleb and Kaija got a 24 hour flu bug around the end of the month. Spent 1am to 7am with them vomiting. Why can that be 1pm-7pm. Kaleb was cute at one point. During his 3rd upchucking (which were dry heaves by then) he giggle a little and said "I sound like a frog". What a funny kid. Then Kaija continued for a week or so with diarrhea, so much fun!

No comments: