Monday, April 6, 2009

Yucky Pregnant Pics

These are the reasons I always am the one taking the pictures and not in them. I don't think I have to many pictures of me pregnant with Kaleb either. But I figures I may want them sometime far in the future. I am 31.5 weeks pregnant in this pictures. I have gained way to much weight with the pregnancy the DR. even tells me so. Gotta love that. I am so looking forward to the at least 70 lbs I am going to have to loose after baby sister is born. I was taking these with a timer and Kaleb thought it was great fun and wanted to be in the pictures too.
I go to the Dr. this Wednesday for another appointment and I am sure they will do another test to see if I might go into labor in the next two weeks which I don't think I will. I was supposed to go in a couple of weeks ago but I was sick and got out of it. I don't  enjoy having a pap every time I go in. Anyway I have braxton hicks all the time but nothing else has changed so I think we are doing OK. Sleeping has become VERY uncomfortable and I wonder why women keep doing this over and over again. Maybe it is because I am older but my Mom had to been crazy to do this 9 times but glad she did or I would not be with my family that I have.
This last weekend was fun, My nephew Terence got married so Kaleb and I went down to Utah Valley for the Luncheon and then Mikko joined us for the reception. The events were very nice. Then my parents came and stayed with us Saturday night. The men went to the priesthood session and Mom and I made a Lemon Custard Souffle. It turned out pretty good. Kaleb loves Grandma and Grandpa and was very sad that they had to leave on Sunday and especially because they were in the truck and Kaleb very badly wanted to go with him. He is all boy.

1 comment:

triplej said...

I think you look so good for 31.5 weeks. I usually gain 100 pounds so I think you are doing awesome!