Saturday, April 18, 2009

Panu and Leah Goodbye

We had a get together with the hubby's side of the family to say goodbye to Panu and Leah. They have left already to Australia and will be married next month and wont be back for a few years or so. Seija wanted a family picture which I understand but I looked so hideous in all the pictures. Being 8 months pregnant is not at all flattering on me. This shot was the least hideous of them all. I told everyone that this picture confirms that I look like a very fat Pat Benatar. If only I was getting royalties from "Love is a Battlefield"
P & L get to plan a little game about how well they know each other. They did not do too bad.
KB with his soon to be newest aunt. Too bad we don't get to be around them to hang out. But hopefully we will get to go to Australia and visit them that would be fun. But I don't want to take two kids on that long of a plane ride. Hubby better make more money so we can fly 1st class. :o)
Seija also had a little surprise baby shower for me that was so nice and unexpected. KB had fun opening the gifts.
The last pic I plan to post of me looking like this. Eeewwww gross. Thanks to the P family for giving me such wonderful gifts that baby sister will be so glad to have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rock it Pat. You make me laugh!

McKay