Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally

Well they usually say that 3rd time is a charm but for me it was the 4th. I know I said that I would not go back to for another ultrasound but I changed my mind and they were able to get me in this morning. So I hurried and took and shower and got Kaleb changed and we drove over to the hospital. The baby finally moved out from under my pelvis and we got a good shot of the bum. The tech was 100% sure that is was a girl and you can check out the photo for yourself. Yeah I can finally box up Kaleb's baby clothes after I go through them and pick out the neutral stuff. We met up with Dad for lunch and had a celebratory lunch at the Gateway food court. It was really nice to finally get a good look at the baby and we feel more comfortable now.

6 comments:

triplej said...

AWESOME!

Gretchen said...

Oh what a relief to finally know for sure! That is so exciting!

Wendi said...

Yea! Girls are so much fun! I am so excited for you!

Mikkel said...

I am so happy for you to finally know and that you are going to get a girl. Yea for you! Love the cheerios and painting and have to say that the exact same thing happened to Traj with number counting this week. One morning he suddenly counted in order and we were like WHAT?! Asked him to do it again and he did. Guess something just clicked. Weird. Traj is also a growler with his arms in a "mean" stance whenever someone comes over or he meets someone new. Funny that K is the same way. Weird stuff!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Though it would have been ok if you didn't find out for sure. I think it's fun to be surprised!

Unknown said...

Natalie, I have know idea why it it says "Celtic" I must be signed in under Scott or one of the children. --Kanani