Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scary 80's


For my friend Lori's 30th birthday (Lori is to the left of me in the purple) she wanted to have an 80's Prom and her buddies pulled it off for her. This has got to be the scariest thing you have seen, besides my actual prom photos that truly happened in the 80's...1989!

This is my prom dress that I wore to my Jr. Prom back in 1989. My mom made it for me and it was a great dress for the time but now it is just scary. I must say that I enjoyed my date more this time than the one back in the 80's (Shane) not that I am knocking him it was just fun to dress up with my hubby and dance with him since he does not really like to do that dancing thing. The truly sad thing about this is that I can fit into my high school prom dress but I can't fit into my wedding dress! I need to loose 25-30 pounds. But I keep telling myself that I will do it when we are done having kids and since Mikko wants at least one more I keep telling myself that I have more time. It's sad I know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin' good! Sounds like a fun party!

Achtung Amy! said...

Holy cow. These are the first pics I've seen. What a blast. I love the pic of you and Mikko. That dress is amazing!