Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Kaleb joined his neighbor friend Macie at a Mom and Tot dance class. He really enjoys it and most of the time does his own thing, maybe someday I will actually join the class.

I put these up in the wrong order but oh well. Here is Kaleb enjoying some of his candy that he got trick or treating. He was not quite sure what was going on but he did not mind people giving him candy. After we got home he really got into giving kids candy when they came to our home. He stood by the door with candy bars in his hands, a worried look on his face and making some noise and wondering why no one was at the door at the time.
The back of Kaleb's cute lion outfit. I originally borrowed the lion costume from my neighbor but her sister decided she wanted it. I did not want to try and think of something else to dress him up as and he looked so dang cute in this one so I found one on Ebay and got it shipped to us on the 29th.
Lion Kaleb does a great roar he is just too cute.

Wednesday before Halloween we carved our pumpkins and Kaleb was really into the pumpkins once we lit them and put them out side. He is so cute and say punkeene.
Kaleb just kept staring and the flickering lights.


Tried to get Kaleb too match the expression on the pumpkin, we think he did pretty good.


He was not to thrilled about putting his hand inside the pumpkin to take out the "guts", but we made him try it out. We had a good time this year and I am sure it will be even more fun next year.

6 comments:

LDeSbian said...

I heart him!! I know I say this all the time, but I do. Thanks for sharing him with all of us!!

Ashley Jackson said...

Kaleb is so cute in his Lion costume and you did the make-up on his face so cute! I also really liked the picture of him with the pumpkin making the same expression, he is so adorable:)

Mikkel said...

I love his costume! He looks so cute! I originally wanted Trajen to be a lion, too. But I wasn't coming across any good lion costumes. I love the one you found. Maybe Traj could fit it in it next year? We can swap. I have a Nemo, shark and cow to trade! Glad you guys had fun!

Looking forward to seeing you and your little guy this weekend!

Achtung Amy! said...

He's so freakin' adorable!!!

seija said...

testing

Angie and Andy Anderson said...

Those are the cutest pics. And hawaii looks like it was gorgeous.