Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mikko's Tranformation

For Mikko's new job with the LDS Church he had to shave off his goatee. You can have a mustache but not any type of beard. So we said goodbye in stages to see what he would look like. Mikko was not at all sad that he had to get rid of it. When we dated he told me he could not grow any facial hair and I told him that I did not believe him and that I really LOVED facial hair on a man. So it was pretty funny that next weekend when we got to see each other he had a little goatee growing. He really wanted to impress me! I am sad that it is gone because I think it made him look older and even better looking than he is. Secretly he misses it too because it hid his little double chin.

We voted no to the Reno 911 look!

Then we vetoed the mustache, he just can't seem to pull it off.

And here is what he looks like now. He looks 18 again. But the job is worth it and he is still handsome.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

My vote would have been to keep the stache, 'cause then if the job doesn't work out he could move right into a position with the highway patrol. :)

Panu said...

Maybe I CAN grow some real facial hair as well, but while I'm still at BYU I'm not able to really try it out...