Sunday, November 30, 2008

Many Personalities

Just a look at Kaleb's different personalities. Above is our handsome big boy. We did his hair in a fauxhawk and he was more than willing to pose for the picture.
A favorite of Kaleb's lately is to wear Mommy's necklace. I think he is trying to pull off some gangster look. The other day he wore it and would not take it off and we decided to go out to dinner. I did not want to fight with him to take it off so we went out with him wearing it. I am sure there were a few people thinking that we were strange but I don't care.

Hear is Mr. Snorkel dude. Kaleb likes to wear Mikko's snorkel gear every once in awhile. We hope he tries all kinds of things and is a well rounded child.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! He's a cutie!

LDeSbian said...

Can I keep him?! He rocks!!

Achtung Amy! said...

I love the gangsta pic. HAHAHAHA. He's cuter than any of Lori's unborn children.

Mikkel said...

My he does look quite handsome and grown up in that first photo. Then totally gangsta in the next! Ha ha how funny. Also, I think Mikko looks good both ways.

Nicole said...

hey Natalie! I saw on Facebook that you have a blog - good to see you and your CUTE family! It's been ages. Hope all is well!

Nicole (Cooper) Madsen :)