Monday, July 7, 2008

Tonka

A couple of weeks ago we got a new cat. Mikko was really not on board for it but after I saw a mouse in our backyard that sealed the deal. Funny thing is Tonka likes Mikko more than me, go figure. Kaleb screamed and screamed the first day we brought Tonka home but by the next day you can see that he loves him from the picture above. We plan to move him outside cause I am not a fan of pet hair on clothing and furniture and we have family that is alergic and I don't want them to think they are not welcome in our home.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Achtung Amy! said...

LOL. I love his name. Adorable!!!

Cindy said...

Natalie! I'm so glad Janette had a link to your blog! I love looking at pics. I haven't seen you FOREVER! We all need to get together. Any chance you will be available Saturday the 26th? J is supposed to be coming to town and we want to go to dinner.