Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Positions

It is funny how kids can sleep in any position. The other night before crawling into bed I went to check on Kaleb and crack open his door. This is how I found him sleeping. I had to take a picture cause I just thought it was so cute.

My only wish now is that when he falls asleep in his car seat that he would sleep more than 30 minutes. We are headed down to Kanab this weekend and I dread the 5 hour car ride when he wont sleep for very long.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Natalie it was so fun to see you guys this weekend. Hope you guys made it home safely. Kaleb is such a cute kid and it was so fun to see him. Also thanks for offering to let us stay at your house I will let you know in a couple weeks if we will need to stay or not. Talk to you soon:)