Sunday, August 1, 2010

March 2010

So March came and went and so did April through-July. We had some things going on, and we got a new camera that took much bigger files and when I would upload photo's it would take forever so then I got laze on the blog and did not pay attention to it for 6 months but now I am going to try and be better.
Back in March I took the two little ones with me to Minnesota to go to a MAC makeup class as well as visit my good friend Evonne and her family. The above pics are of the flight out there. This was Kaleb's third time flying and Kaija's first they did pretty good on the way over but on the way back Kaija fought sleep the whole time until just as we were landing...of course. I don't know what possessed me to think it would be good for me to travel with two little ones by myself but we survived.
The kids had a great time with Evonne's children. I was lame and did not get any pics of Jaxson or Cooper but her is Liv, she was such a cutie. Jaxson taught Kaleb a few new things like holding your breath when you drive under a bridge and Kaleb really loved all of his GUNS! He had quite a few.

Kaleb even 5/6 months later talks about Liv and Jaxson and Cooper. He had a great time and thankfully the kids slept really well while we were there, thank goodness. Thanks Evonne for such a great time.
We went out for frozen custard the evening we got back. This was Kaija's first official taste of ice cream.
10 months old, she already does the actions for patti cake.
Some crowns we made one day. I don't do many projects with the kids but I thought about doing this and Kaleb had a great time decorating them.
Mikko has been trying out his photo skills and below I think Kaleb actually took that picture, pretty darn good.
This kid could eat PB & honey sandwiches everyday. I guess I could too, I love PB!

No comments: