Thursday, August 27, 2009

Third Month Sort Of

Seriously, me trying to keep up with this blog now that we have two kids is a joke. And as I was putting this together, I feel bad that I just don't take as many pictures of Kaija as I did Kaleb. I hope to get better.
So Kaleb wanted to put my socks on the other day, he then hopped up onto the ottoman to show off his wonderful new trend.
Kaija is growing up so fast, she can already sit up in the bumbo pretty well.
I already slacked on taking a picture of Kaija every month. This is a little over the 3 month mark, but it's pretty close. She is smiling all the time and she loves to babble and laugh.

Mikko loves this picture he think it is funny. I think she looks like a little alien.

Our cute little children. KB likes to sit up in this chair that is in Kaija's room, and then he tells me that he wants Kaija to sit by him. Then he says, "Take a picture Mom".

Kaleb had a fight with the stairs last week, and the stairs won. I did not see what he was doing, but he fell down the stairs and skinned his face up. Poor kid.

Love them. Hoping that Kaija keeps these pretty blue eyes.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

They are so beautiful! I loved the alien pic too:)

What's with the sign in the yard??