Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blessing Day

We finally had Kaija blessed. She looked so adorable and the blessing by her father was beautiful and we had a wonderful day with our families.
Again me trying to get a shot of her smiling. I borrowed the dress from a neighbor it was so cute.

Our cute little but big family. Kaija did not stay little for long.

Mummi and Pappa with their first grand daughter and 2nd grand child.

Grandma and Grandpa Brown with number 38 grandchild and they love everyone of them. Mom and Dad stayed with us the whole week. They had the booksellers convention and Rhen's wedding to go to. We were glad that they could stay with us. Mom was great help with cooking for the lunch and she provided the meat and my dad helped us put in a bunch of gravel in our landscape. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

Ashley Jackson said...

Looks like the blessing day was wonderful, I heard from my family that it was great and they enjoyed seeing everyone. I wish we were closer so we could have come. We will be headed back to Utah in 2 weeks we won't be up north as much but we will come see you when we come up:) Your kids are getting bigger everyday and they are both adorable!