Friday, July 17, 2009

Cuties



Kaleb kept pulling the pieces out to this thing wanting me to put it together. I finally gave in. He wanted Kaija to enjoy it with him, I thought it was cute.




A couple of the goggles I bought for Kaleb to keep him happy. The other night Mikko calls me to come into the bathroom and this is what I found.
We went to Logan last weekend to visit Mummi and Pappa. We had a great time. We hit the sauna, kaleb played at the park and with lawn toys and finger painted as seen below. Also enjoyed a yummy icecream sandwhich as seen above. Thanks for all the fun Mummi!



Kaija has started smiling this was one of my many attempts to capture one. I am not doing to well at it.

1 comment:

Ashley Jackson said...

I love all the new pictures. Kaleb is a sweet big brother and Kaija is just so cute! The family reunion pictures made me sad once again that I missed out on all the fun. Next year I have to be there, I can't stand missing out on Brown family fun:) Glad you guys are having a nice summer!