Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 Months Old


2 MONTHS OLD

I took a picture of Kaleb every month for the 1st year so I am going to try and do the same with Kaija. Monday was her 2 mo well visit and she weighed 13.2 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. She is two pounds heavier than Kaleb was at two months. I hope she is a tall girl but not gigantic! She also got her shots and I am proud to say that it was the first time I did not cry while watching my kids having pain inflicted on them.

She is enjoying bath time already. I am so glad I have this ducky safety tub it is so much easier than trying to bath babies in the sink.
One of my favorite pictures that we have of Kaleb as a baby is the one I took of him and Daddy taking a shower. So naturally I had to do the same with Kaija. I think it is just so cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun to see you guys tonight. She is such a doll! And Kaleb is so cute with his great little personality. Thanks again for the clothes!