Wednesday, August 13, 2008

24th of July

Yeah I am a little slow at getting these up. We went to Kanab for the weekend to visit family turns out that Brandon's homecoming would be the same weekend so alot of family came down too. The kids had fun at the parade on Saturday, I must say that the parades have gotten bigger since I was a kid. Kaleb is funny when he finally figured out that is was candy they were throwing he decided to get in on the action.
Kaleb enjoys hanging out with his cousins. It is fun to watch him watch older boys he is just facinated by all they do.
Kaleb thinks he is helping Grandpa with the gardening.
Kaleb 1st introduction to fire and he thought it was pretty cool as well as the steps to Matt's firepit, he kept going up and down them. We had a great weekend, it's always fun to visit with family. Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mikkel said...

I am so sorry I forgot to email pictures! Seeing them just reminded me. Sorry! I will try to remember to send one.