Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Farm Vocab

Sunday I went out to check on our garden and when I came in I told Mikko. "you are going to be amazed by the bounty I have harvested". Mikko says "ooh big farmer words". I have enjoyed the fruits of our or should I say my labor this year. Between the east farms and our little garden we have at least one night a week where it is all veggie night. Mikko wonders what happened to the meat but it sure is yummy.
This is our little garden this year I tried, strawberries, green peppers, cucumbers, summer squash and tomatoes and we have a enjoyed some of all. The berries only produced 4 berries but they were yummy. We also got a shed last week you can see the back of it on the left. Mikko said as he was watching the guys we bought it from.."that was worth every penny not to have to put it together ourselves". I agree they had it done it two hours. If we would have bought a do it yourself kit it would still not be done! :o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mikkel said...

Those look like some big veggies!