Sunday, February 28, 2010

January 2010

For FHE the activity we do most is the "Freeze Game", Kaleb loves it. We play music and run around the couch and freeze when the music is stopped. Kaleb pulls the exact same face every time he freezes. I usually make Mikko run around with the kids so he can at least get some sort of exercise in for the week!
Kaleb had a blast attending his first car show with Dad.



Kaija is 8 months old.
My brother's family had our names for Christmas and they made us these Suomi shirts. So I made us some matching PJ bottoms to go with them.
We made it out to the Brown's annual snow day and they love to do pinata's so here is the snow day pinata. All the kids got to take turns. Kaleb really gave it all he could. It took a long time to get this box open but the kids sure had fun! I think I need to start having those so I can take out some of my frustrations!


Kaleb and Ella love to play together and we are so glad that he has a few cousins that are not too much older than him that love to play with him.

No comments: