Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years In Kanab





We went to visit my parents to ring in the new year. We had a great time. Brant and his family were there as well and Ria, Heath and Kaleb had a wonderful time together. This was the first time that Heath and Kaleb played really well together and I was glad. Every day the kids rode the stairs. As you can see from the pictures they had a GREAT time. When I was a kid, we used sleeping bags, this foam pad has got to be way more comfortable. The other pic of Heath and Kaleb I thought was funny. They got into some old clothes and found some Hawaii t-shirts and then decided to put on some boots and play in the snow. Isn't that ironic?
Ria loved to hold and entertain Kaija. We rung in the new year at Kristi's playing games and eating yummy snacks. I was introduced to Jicama sticks and I really liked them. It's going to be a good healthy snack in our home now.
Mikko and I got to go on two movie dates. We went to "New Moon" (Mikko says he looks just as good as the werewolves...haha) in Kanab, and for both of us it was a steal of a deal....
Admission for 2 + small popcorn + XL cherry sprite + skittles = $12.75
Then we went to Hurricane and saw Sherlock Holmes. Thanks family for watching our kids so that we could have some sane time.
Both kids got Pink Eye some how and that was my first experience with it and Jana told us about Colloidal Silver and it is working wonders. YEAH!!

3 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

sorry they both ended up with stink eye! We had a great time, thanks for everything. You guys are the best!

Unknown said...

I wish I could ride the stairs! I love Kaleb's face in that picture with Heath. They look like a pretty cool combo.

triplej said...

I used to ride down the stairs on a baby crib mattress! LOL!