Friday, June 26, 2009

2nd Child Syndrome

So it is official I have so fallen into the 2nd child syndrome. I feel so bad. With KB I am sure that I took a picture of him almost every day! Poor Kaija I hardly take any photos at all. I am too busy feeding or trying to pay attention to big brother. Also the first few weeks she just slept all the time and how exciting is picture after picture of a sleeping baby. Anyway here are a few I have taken.
Too cute for words.

If KB sees me taking a picture he gets in on the act. I thought he did a great job of posing for this one. He does love his sister even though he is confused at times of why she is getting most of the attention.
He loves to give sister kisses on her head. He has tried to smother her a couple of times but then he wants to love her and he says. "Kaija is kewdie".
Daddy's girl. She just loves to be held all the time. It makes it a little hard to get anything done around the house.
OFFICIAL 1 MONTH PICTURE.
Taken right before bed I was running out of time, she looks a little tired!
Headbands are a norm for baby girls, but Mikko hates them. He says they look like 80's basketball players. He doesn't mind the tiny ones cause that is more proportionate to their heads. I sneak in the little flowers. He really hates the huge ones. Of course I think that is a little much too.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

She looks so muck like Caleb! Adorable!!!

Ashley Jackson said...

She is such a little cutie! I'm sure it is very busy trying to keep up with both of them but I'm sure you are doing an excellent job:) Wish I was going to see everyone at the reunion but it looks like you'll have to have all the fun without me:(

Heidi said...

She is really a beautiful baby!
Hang in there with all the stuff you gotta do to keep everyone happy. She is precious.