Friday, January 9, 2009

Coupons and Sales


I just thought I would show this, because I felt good about my purchase. I don't usually get screaming deals but I have tried this couponing thing where you use coupons on top of sales and a website tells you where to get the coupons and list on the sales.


I am sure someone can do way better but I feel really good about it. I got all these 78 items for $65 before tax and that includes 2 big packages of chicken and milk (i buy expensive kind with no hormones). My receipts say that I saved with the store sales $92.51 and coupons $113.80. So that is the part that makes you feel good, at least those numbers really impress Mikko. Anyway like I said most of the time when I go shopping the screaming deals are all gone I just lucked out today except for the yogurt deals, all the yogurt was all gone. You have to have a subscription to the paper and I got a deal through grocery smarts and got 4 Sunday papers for 6 months and it cost $20. But I am not renewing cause it just hurts my brain to much to try to figure out all the logistics and I don't like to waste all my time on it.


Also it may look like junk but Mikko loves toaster strudels so those are for him and the fiber one stuff is good. And now Kaleb has a year supply of fruit snacks.

4 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

You Rock Natalie! I love a good deal! I'm sold! How do I get on this?

triplej said...

I have been trying this, but I need to get a regular subscription to a Sunday paper because they don't guarantee the coupons will be in the papers at the stands. I have bought like five papers that don't have ANY coupons in them.

Ashley Jackson said...

Nice work Natalie thats awesome! I love a good deal! Also love the cute new backdrop, very cute:) Hope you guys are doing well.

Mikkel said...

Wow, you did WAY good! And I love how proud you are of it!
I might have to get some more details from you on how to accomplish this myself!