Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whats Happening When It's Quiet


The other day Kaleb wanted a cookie so I said OK you can have 1 cookie and that is it. So I give him a cookie and I left the box on the counter. Kaleb took the cookie and started running around. I then went downstairs to do something on the computer. It had been a good 10 minutes and it had been too quiet. I though to myself I wonder what that kid is up to, he is not making any noise. So I decided to go take a look upstairs. He was not in the Kitchen so I walk down to his room and this is what I found. He had grabbed the box of cookies crawled up on the rocking chair in his room and was munching down. Just made me laugh.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mikkel said...

I know, quiet is usually not a good sign. I guess eating a box of cooking isn't too harmful. I like your Pelle page :)