Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kaleb loves Mommy

It really amazes me that day after day Kaleb still loves his Mommy or as most of the time he calls me Daddy. He is a little confused. Anyway as I was saying it amazes me how much love little kids have for their parents. Day after day I get after Kaleb telling him "no" and I even lose my cool and yell, but within 5 minutes he loves me again. I am grateful he has a short memory and I hope he does not remember everything from these early years. But I am really grateful that he is in our family and that I get to be his mom although it would be so much easier if I did not have a child and just had a job in the "work" world. Let me tell you a 8-5 job would be so much easier than being a MOM. 
At the end of the work day when Mikko gets home from work, I am waiting for Mikko to take over so I can get a break. Kaleb is excited to see Dad but then he is there hanging on my leg wanting to be with me. I have had enough and am exhausted but deep inside my heart smiles.

3 comments:

LDeSbian said...

OH!!! I heart that kid too! You are a great mom and he is luck to have you as his mom. Just remember that he choose you!!!
Hang in there cause you're doing better than you think... at least that's what this single person sees!

Ashley Jackson said...

That is a really cute picture of you and Kaleb. He is such a sweet kid. We look forward to seeing you guys this weekend:)

Cindy said...

Super cute pic of you 2 :)