Sunday, September 20, 2009

3 Reasons Why

I would love to have Kaleb potty trained and I have attempted a few times to start with him. Here are 3 reasons so far why it is not working.



1st reason. HAT:

I try about 6 months or so ago because Kaleb would come up to me and tell me that he is poopie so maybe he is ready?? I buy him this potty at Ikea cause it is dirt cheap. Bring it home and try to get Kaleb to sit on it but he just wears it as a HAT.

2nd reason. ROCKETS:

I try again I think shortly after Kaija is born and I see this Cars potty at Walmart and it is not to expensive and he like the Cars movie so I think yeah he will want to sit on this. So he is excited and he does not want to sit on it but I convince him to. He actually pees cause I had the tub water running and he gets a treat. I get him to sit on it one more time then he likes to pretend it is a ROCKET.
3rd reason. HIS DAD/MASK:

I buy Kaleb cool SpiderMan, IronMan and BatMan underwear and tell him that if he is a big boy he needs to go potty in the toilet and he can wear the fun underwear. Well Mikko shows Kaleb how to do this with the underwear and now he just wants to wear them as a MASKS!! Thanks honey. Oh well we will try again in a few months.

2 comments:

LDeSbian said...

Love this post! KB is so funny and little K is so cute. I need to come see them!

Carrie said...

he is hilarious