Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tender Husband

I just have to write about Mikko and how tender he is and how I am glad I get to see that side of him sometimes.
So today at lunch I asked Kaleb if he would like to bless our lunch he said yes. So he did his best to repeat what I would say mostly just the last word I would say. It was really cute.
So when we sat down for dinner as a family I asked Kaleb if he would like to say the blessing. He said yes again. Mikko seemed a little surprised. Again he repeated what I said and after the prayer I looked over at Mikko and he had tears in his eyes. He told Kaleb how proud he was and of course I started to tear up as well.
It's just so nice to see and experience emotion and love in my husband. Most Finnish people do well at hiding there emotions but I am glad that Mikko is not afraid to show his. I love him so much.

2 comments:

Panu said...

This is a really cool story. I will probably react the same way when the time comes.

triplej said...

ohhhhh...so sweet